Items needed for enrollment include
- Proof of residency in the Spring Woods High School attendance zone
(current leases and/or property ownership verification).
If unable to present proof, we will verify with the apartment managers of validation during registration.
- Immunization records
- Copy of a birth certificate or passport
- Academic records from previous school
- Copy of social security card (optional)
- If enrolling after the first day of classes, withdrawal information from previous school
We value your time, however the enrollment process can last up to 3 hours.
The student and a parent/legal guardian must be present for the entire enrollment process. This includes:
- Certification of immunization records by the school nurse… and vision and hearing screenings
- Validation of enrollment documents and evaluation of academic records with the registrar
- Selection of classes with the counselor
Street search: http://bobcat.springbranchisd.com:82/streetlist/newsearch.aspx
Graduation Requirements : http://www.tea.state.tx.us/graduation.aspx
Program of Studies : http://www.springbranchisd.com/instruc/ci/courses.htm
For more information, please contact