The Two-Way Dual Language Program at Spring Woods High School offers students an opportunity to continue learning a second language through instruction in both English and Spanish. Students retain their first language, customs, and traditions while becoming fluent in a second language.
Students completing a Dual Language program in middle school have the option to apply to the program. The program's goal is for students to become biliterate and proficient in both languages.
Students in the Dual Language program can apply to attend Spring Woods High and continue in Dual Language.
- Student must be eligible to enroll in SBISD schools. Proof of Residency must be provided if chosen in lottery.
- November 14, 2022 @ 9:00 AM - Application Opens
- January 20, 2023 @ 11:59 PM - Application Closes
- February 1, 2023 @ 10:00 AM - Run Lottery
- February 10, 2023 @ 4:00 PM - Lottery Results Emailed
- February 17, 2023 - Parents Accept or Decline Invitation
- May 5, 2023 @ 9:00 AM - Late Application Window Opens
- July 14, 2023 @ 11:59 PM - Late Application Window Closes
APPLICATION INFORMATION & IMPORTANT DATES
APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE ONLY FOR ALL SBISD CHOICE SCHOOLS
Parent Informational Meeting:
- By appointment
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Apply Online: Application Page
The online application and additional choice school information can be found here.