Support our Tiger Athletes!
The Spring Woods High School Athletic Booster Club works throughout the school year to support our Tiger student athletes in all sports. We host the seasonal sports banquets, provide athletic gear, man concession stands, sell SWHS spirit items, host a golf tournament, provide scholarships and more!
We would like to invite you to join our efforts. Consider helping in one of the following ways:
- Sports Banquets – help organize, cater, or decorate the fall, winter or spring athletic banquets
- Concession stands – take your turn selling concessions for games or events
- Spirit Items – help sell school spirit items at games or events
- Programs – Solicit advertising, use your talent to create the program, or help sell the program to our Tiger fans
We’ll give you plenty of opportunities to fit us into your schedule, so please consider volunteering!
- May 7, 2018: Booster Club Meeting, 6:30pm, @ SWHS cafeteria
- May 26, 2018: GRADUATION, 7:00pm, @ Don Coleman Coliseum
The Spring Woods Athletic Booster Club is selling subscriptions for US flags for 2018. This is an ongoing fundraising service for the Athletic Booster Club. For $40, Booster Club members will place the US flag in front of your yard on six selected National Holidays - Click here for the 2018 flag fundraiser order form. Questions? Contact Mark Neal (832-641-5952), John Heiser (832-474-4446) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flags will be flown on the following days:
- President's Day - February 19, 2018
- Memorial Day – May 28, 2018
- Independence Day – July 4, 2018
- Patriots Day – September 11, 2018
- Veteran’s Day – November 11, 2018
- Pearl Harbor Day – December 7, 2018