Office Hours: 7:15am - 3:30pm
- Call or email as early as possible with your student's name, grade and reason for their absence in order for their attendance records to be updated before the automated call system calls/emails you with a reminder.
- Please SPELL your student's last name and/or give me their id number.
- Written parental permission is mandatory FOR ALL STUDENTS before dismissals can be sent to the classroom and before they can sign out.
- Send notes with your student so they can pick up their dismissal before school starts.
- Parent emails and faxes are acceptable as permission to leave campus.
- Please build in an extra 5 minutes for us to retrieve your student so you will not be late.
- Students have 2 days to turn in all notes, emails suffice as parent notes.
- Be sure to get your Family Access (Parent Portal) access codes to see your student's attendance records in detail and real time under the Attendance by Day tab.
- Daily bell schedules are posted on the Weekly Bulletin, both are found on the left side of the school website in the same column as the Attendance link.
- Students are not dismissed during testing.